Thank you for your interest helping us provide meal packs for Halley Elementary School children through No Child Goes Hungry/Accotink.
Below is a list of items that are needed for each meal pack. Included are specifics for each item so that everything will fit into a gallon ziplock bag. Additionally, here is a handy printable shopping list.
To donate one or more meal packs, please visit SignUp Genius and then deliver your completed meal packs to one of two drop-off locations. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please contact Shelley B. or [email protected]
- Gallon storage bags with slider (e.g., Ziploc or Target brand)
- Milk: shelf-stable single-serving containers. Plain, vanilla, or chocolate. (E.g., Horizon, Kirkland, NestleQuick or similar)
- Juice: single-serving juice boxes, pouches, or similar (100% juice preferred)
- Mac ‘n cheese in microwaveable cups (e.g., Kraft, Velveeta)
- Chef Boyardee pasta cups, 7.5 oz. (e.g., beefaroni, ravioli, chicken & rice, etc.)
- Ramen noodles, in bags, not cups
- Tuna salad or chicken salad in box with crackers (e.g., Bumble Bee or StarKist snack kits)
- Instant oatmeal packets, individual packets, not cups
- Fruit: Applesauce in cups (no other fruit cups, they can break open too easily) or fruit pouches (GoGo squeeZ or similar)
- Breakfast bars (BelVita, NutraGrain, granola bar, etc.)
- Salty snack, single-serving packs (Cheez-its, Chex Mix, pretzels, cheese cracker pack, etc.) No chips, they crunch up too easily.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!
No Child Goes Hungry/Accotink is sponsored by the AUUC Social Justice Committee and the Children’s Spiritual Development Committee.